Thank You for Voting Us
Best of Chapel Hill
6 Years running
- Best Place for Glasses
- - - - - - - - - -
Chapel Hill Ophthalmology offers
Comprehensive Eye care and Routine Eye Exams
Premium, Bladeless Cataract Surgery
Dropless Cataract Surgery
Glaucoma Treatment and Surgery
Medical, Surgical, and Optical Eye Care
Call us at 919-942-8701 today.
Chapel Hill Ophthalmology Clinic, PA, established in 1973, is a practice of board certified ophthalmic physicians (Eye MD’s) serving the cities of Chapel Hill, Durham, Hillsborough, the Research Triangle Park and surrounding areas.
Our physicians: John Wood, MD and David Haas, MD deliver complete, state of the art eye care in a personal community based setting. Along with a well trained and professional staff, we accommodate patients of all ages and evaluate all ocular and ophthalmic conditions. We also provide routine eye examinations including contact lens evaluation and care, and we have a complete optical boutique and lab for all of your eyeglass needs.
We, the team of Chapel Hill Ophthalmology, are committed to excellence in patient care and the development of relationships with the residents and visitors of Chapel Hill and the surrounding areas. Our website is designed to let you know more about us, our physicians, and about the services that we offer. Additionally, we have included information about various types of eye conditions and procedures. We appreciate our current patients, we welcome new patients and visitors to our website. If you have any questions, or there is anything we can do to help, please feel free to contact us.
At Chapel Hill Ophthalmology, our team is committed to excellence in patient care and to the development of relationships with the residents and visitors of the Chapel Hill area. With an emphasis on quality eye care, we are committed to uncompromising service to our patients and the communities we serve, as it will be the standard by which the success of our practice is measured.
Our eye care services extend beyond routine exams, eyeglasses and contact lenses, to cataracts and blade-less laser cataract surgery, premium lens replacement with cataract removal, retina, glaucoma, pediatric, and refractive surgery, All-Laser Vision Correction and IntraLase™ Custom LASIK, BOTOX® , Juvederm®, and the treatment of Eye Floaters, as well as evaluation and treatment of Dry Eyes.
At Chapel Hill Ophthalmology, we strive to provide the highest level of eye care using the latest technology in a compassionate environment by providing the following services:
- Board Certified Ophthalmologists providing custom cataract surgery utilizing the latest in state of the art intraocular lenses and laser technology.
- Medical and surgical care for eye diseases including: cataracts, glaucoma, dry eye, cornea, retina, and diabetic eye care
- Offering Advanced Technology and Blade-less Cataract Surgery and advanced intra-ocular implant lenses - multi-focal and toric
- Comprehensive adult and pediatric medical eye care
- We offer traditional cataract surgery as well as Advanced Blade-less Femtosecond Laser-assisted Cataract Surgery and Intraocular Lenses
- Offering Refractive surgery including LASIK and PRK
- Routine eye examinations and contact lens fitting
- Full service on-site optical boutique with experienced licensed opticians
- Digital Free-Form Eyeglass lenses, High Definition lenses
- Extensive computerized ophthalmic diagnostic testing instruments and Lasers on-site
- Availability for same day urgent eye care
- Same day appointments available in many cases
- M.D. on call 24/7 for true eye emergencies
- Our office is proud to offer BOTOX® and JUVÉDERM® XC administered by our physicians
- LASER Treatment of Floaters **
- We accept Medicare, CIGNA, AETNA, BCBS, VSP, EyeMed, United Health, Superior, Spectera, Davis, and most all Medical Insurance and Vision/Optical Insurance plans
Chapel Hill Ophthalmology | (919)942-8701
John H. Wood, MD and David R. Haas, MD
110 Conner Drive, Suite 2
Chapel Hill, NC 27514